Friday, November 27, 2009

Alex is a happy camper this morning after Thanksgiving. No turkey leftovers for him. Instead he feasted on an In-N-Out burger: Double Double Animal Style and some fries.
In-N-Out opened here in Orem, Utah last Thursday but the lines have been insanely long. We drove by several times but decided not to get in line. The other night Alex was not feeling well but wanted In-N-Out, so I went out to try and get him one. The drive through line was two blocks long and about a 40 minute wait.
I tried again yesterday, but it was closed for Thanksgiving. So today I ventured out before opening hours today only to find that it had opened early to catch the Black Friday crowds. There were only 6 cars ahead of me so I felt like we hit the jackpot!! BTW, this Black Friday stuff is crazy! Every mall and strip center parking lot was packed at 10am!!!

The weather is nice so we will see if Alex can go outside for a bit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment